Zebra guide wire
Used in conjunction with an endoscope, it is inserted into the biliary tract or pancreatic duct under the endoscope to support or guide (for ERCP surgery).
1. The hydrophilic tip and the inner core of the guide wire have a triple anti-drop design, so there is no possibility of turning around.
2. The zebra layer is abnormally smooth and has better passing performance without any irritation to the tissue.
3. The anti-kink Nitinol core material provides excellent torsion and pushing force.
4. The alternate parts of the hydrophilic layer and the zebra layer are designed with special physics, so there is almost no sense of step.
5. The head is tapered and reduced in diameter, which enhances the flexibility of insertion and improves the success rate of surgery.
6. The straight and curved head end designs provide doctors with more manipulation options.
Why choose us
The company has a complete and scientific quality management system. Our integrity, strength and product quality have been widely recognized by the industry.
In the spirit of "dare to innovate and steadfastly seek progress", the company boldly introduces advanced automated production equipment, strengthens production management, and strictly controls quality. The company has undergone a comprehensive transformation with stable product quality, fast delivery and price advantages. Stand out in the competitive market and develop steadily. The company will be committed to continuous improvement of product production technology and quality, and continuous development of new products to maintain market competitiveness. It is moving forward with time in the direction of a modern enterprise. With "sincerity, pragmatism, quality and efficiency" as the corporate purpose, we will serve people from all walks of life wholeheartedly.
— Related Products —